Monday, August 15, 2011

DSCF1190 cordless pipe & tubing cutter & cleaner attachment

clip of tool cutting copper pipe. I made this tool originally for plumbing jobs however it has been very handy for working on my car and doing electrical work in conduit. This cutter can work in tight or confined spaces due to the very small swing required for clearance to obstructions. It cuts from 1/4" to 3/4" pipe or tubing. Perfect & clean cuts. It also has an attachment for inside and outside cleaning for pipe and fittings. There is also an adjustable stop for repetitive cuts such as stubs or nipples. I am working on an improved model & hope to have it done soon.

Thanks To : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

1 comment:

  1. I need this cutter, please tell me where I can get it in 2019

    ReplyDelete